All the information about reserving spaces in the Musée de l'Armée and the Hôtel des Invalides for private functions.
The Musée de l'Armée can provide you with a list of accredited caterers. Caterers must be chosen from this list.
Additional services: private visits
The Musée de l'Armée can also organise private visits to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions and to the Dome church (Napoleon's tomb). These general or themed visits provide a whole host of ways to see the Invalides and the museum, providing insight into the history of France and some of its great personalities. Our guides can adapt the visits to your needs and share their knowledge of the site with your guests. The visits are on offer both in French and in other languages.
The space-hire office is your direct contact. Our staff will take care of the administrative and commercial aspects of your request, and will be your contact before and during the event.
- A private-function agreement will be drawn up before the event and a deposit will be required;
- dancing is not permitted (except in the Turenne Room) and smoking is forbidden in the reception areas of the Hôtel des Invalides;
- the spaces are equipped with wifi. Special access for individuals must be requested before the event;
- the spaces to be hired are made available without furniture;
- please note: the total capacity in electricity of the rooms is 10kw;
- a limited number of parking spaces are available inside the Invalides site.