Note: all visitors entitled to free admission to the museum must collect a "free ticket" at the tills, even when accompanying visitors with cards entitling them to direct access to the museum.
The following people are entitled to free access to the Army Museum, upon presentation of a valid, legible form of identification showing their name:
- Jobseekers and people on income support (proof of status from the last 6 months)
- Disabled visitors and one accompanying person per handicapped person
- Journalists · Members of ICOM and ICOMOS
- Civilian personnel of the Ministry of Defence
- French soldiers
- Foreign soldiers (in uniform)
- PARIS MUSEUM PASS holders
18-25 year-old citizens or residents of the EU and holders of the Pass Education are entitled to free access to our permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon, the Saint-Louis Cathedral, the Charles de Gaulle Monument, the Museum of Relief Maps and the Museum of the Order of the Liberation. To visit the temporary exhibition they will have to buy a reduced ticket (5 €).