To buy your admission tickets for the Musée de l'Armée, you have two options: online or on site!
Online ticket office
At the convenient and secure online ticket office, you can buy the following tickets:
- Museum tickets*;
- Concert tickets;
- Digital guide;
- Activities for young people.
* A Museum admission ticket gives you access to the permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon I, and the temporary exhibition, along with the Museum of the Order of the Liberation and the Museum of Relief Maps.
- Tickets bought online are queue jump tickets, so you don't have to wait at the tills.
- All tickets are bought on a secure payment site.
- You can use your smartphone to show tickets bought online. If you do not have a smartphone, you will have to print your tickets at home: you will not be able to enter the Museum without these printed tickets.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Visitors entitled to discounted or free admission are invited to come to the ticket desks at the Museum.
Museum ticket desks
When you arrive, you will see two ticket desks:
- one at the north entrance, on the Esplanade des Invalides side;
- the second at the south entrance, on the Place Vauban side.
The ticket desks are open from 10am until half an hour before the Museum closes.
Museum admission ticket machines are also available (full price tickets) in these areas.