On this page you will find all the information you need to help plan your visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides.
Unique entrance will be at 129 rue de Grenelle (visitors with mobility disabilities are invited to enter at 6, boulevard des Invalides)
We are pleased to welcome you again. We will be applying the safety and social distancing measures recommended for public spaces:
- Both staff members and visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the Invalides
- Signage throughout the entire site (sanitary measures, detachment, visit direction)
- Number of museum visitors will be limited in the galleries
- Sequence of the visit will be indicated within the galleries
- The social distancing rules and preventive measures will be applied
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided in the museum
- Cloakroom will remain closed (suitcases are not allowed inside the museum rooms)
- Museum staff with masks, gloves, visors and hydroalcoholic gel
Late opening at the musée de l’Armée
Following government directives applied in Paris, there will be no regular Tuesday night’s late opening until further notice.
We recommend you to buy your no queue ticket on our online ticket office
With this ticket, you will be able to access directly to the museum spaces by presenting it at the rooms’entrance.