This page provides information on buying tickets.
There are 2 ways to buy tickets: from a ticket desk at the museum, or from the online ticket office.
Museum ticket desks
There are 2 ticket desks:
- Esplanade des Invalides entrance
- Place Vauban entrance
The ticket desks are open from 10 am until half an hour before the museum closes.
Automatic museum ticket machines are also available (for full price tickets). They are located near both ticket desks and dispense the following tickets:
- museum tickets
- exhibition tickets
- combined tickets (museum and exhibition)
- multimedia guides
Online ticket office
You can buy the following full-price museum tickets from the online ticket office:
- museum tickets · exhibition tickets
- combined tickets (museum and exhibition) · concert tickets
Go to the online ticket office (new window)
Online ticket office - additional information
- Tickets bought online are queue jump tickets, so you don't have to wait at the till.
- Tickets must be printed at home - you cannot enter the museum without these printed tickets.
- An additional administration fee of €0.95 applies to tickets bought online.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- All tickets are bought on a secure payment site.
- Visitors entitled to discounted or free admission are invited to use the ticket desks at the museum.