Due to government decisions, the Museum is currently closed.
Please find below the refund conditions :
Accepting returns and giving refunds: Terms & conditions
- If you have to cancel an entrance ticket or an event ticket you have already purchased or booked, please provide us with your proof of purchase (ticket and purchase receipt) with your bank account details as well as your postal address by email : billetterie@, or by post to: Musée de l’Armée – Département billetterie et régie de recettes, 129 rue de Grenelle - 75007 Paris musee-armee.fr
In order to get a refund on your tickets you must provide valid proof. Please note that every effort will be made to respond to your request as soon as possible.
- In order to reschedule your visit for children and family activities (guided tours, workshops), you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any further information, you can email us at email@example.com
During the lockdown period, we will keep you informed of the Museum’s activities and new arrangements for the events via our website and social networks.
we are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back to the Museum again soon!
Best regards and stay safe.
Online ticket office
At the convenient and secure online ticket office, you can buy the following tickets:
- Museum tickets*;
- Concert tickets;
- Digital guide;
- Activities for young people.
* A Museum admission ticket gives you access to the permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon I, and the temporary exhibition, along with the Museum of the Order of the Liberation and the Museum of Relief Maps.
- Tickets bought online are queue jump tickets, so you don't have to wait at the tills.
- All tickets are bought on a secure payment site.
- You can use your smartphone to show tickets bought online. If you do not have a smartphone, you will have to print your tickets at home: you will not be able to enter the Museum without these printed tickets.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Visitors entitled to discounted or free admission are invited to come to the ticket desks at the Museum.
Museum ticket desks
When you arrive, you will see two ticket desks:
- one at the north entrance, on the Esplanade des Invalides side;
- the second at the south entrance, on the Place Vauban side.(This entrance is currently closed. People with mobility disabilities are invited to enter at 6 boulevard des Invalides)
The ticket desks are open from 10am until half an hour before the Museum closes.
Museum admission ticket machines are also available (full price tickets) in these areas.