Online ticket office
At the convenient and secure online ticket office, you can buy the following tickets:
- Museum tickets*;
- Concert tickets;
- Digital guide;
- Activities for young people.
* A Museum admission ticket gives you access to the permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon I, and the temporary exhibition, along with the Museum of the Order of the Liberation and the Museum of Relief Maps.
- Tickets bought online are queue jump tickets, so you don't have to wait at the tills.
- All tickets are bought on a secure payment site.
- You can use your smartphone to show tickets bought online. If you do not have a smartphone, you will have to print your tickets at home: you will not be able to enter the Museum without these printed tickets.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Visitors entitled to discounted or free admission are invited to come to the ticket desks at the Museum.
Museum ticket desks
When you arrive, you will see two ticket desks:
- one at the north entrance, on the Esplanade des Invalides side;
- the second at the south entrance, on the Place Vauban side.(This entrance is currently closed. People with mobility disabilities are invited to enter at 6 boulevard des Invalides)
The ticket desks are open from 10am until half an hour before the Museum closes.
Museum admission ticket machines are also available (full price tickets) in these areas.
Following government directives taken in response to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Army museum will stay closed until 27th of June 2020. All events, visits and concerts scheduled until June 2020 are canceled or postponed to a later date.
You will find below the practical terms of exchange or refund.
However, more than ever, your support and your trust will be precious to us today. In order to support the Museum until its reopening, you can change your admission ticket or your concert ticket to a donation which gives you a tax deduction from your income (66% deduction from income tax for individuals and 75% from property wealth tax). Our teams are at your disposal for any clarification on this device and its modalities : email@example.com
If you have bought an admission ticket for a day when the Army museum is exceptionally closed
If you have a ticket for a concert or a pedagogical activity (visits, workshops)
You can contact us in order to get a credit or a new date, at the following addresses:
For any other request, including refund, we invite you to send an email to webmaster@ enclosing your proof of purchase. musee-armee.fr
Be confident that we put every effort to answer you and to process your file as soon as possible. We are grateful for your understanding.
You can also follow all the museum's news by consulting our social networks or our website.
We will be very happy to welcome you at the Museum as soon as possible. We send our best thoughts to you and your loved ones.